This update allows for TestFit geometry to be pushed into Dynamo and therefore Revit. InstaBIM
TestFit 1.004 August 2018 Update
Due to the nature of how BIM models are built, we created a dynamo node that can seperate wall type and floor type reference polycurves. What this means? TestFit to BIM in as little as 30 seconds with maximum customizability.
In order to access the dynamo node, download "TestFit Dynamo" from the package manager. If you only want to play with TestFit .rsd files, download them by filling out this form.
Since launching Submit-a-Site 90 days ago we have processed 50 different sites (for free!) all across the world. Moving forward, we are opening this service up to the architects using TestFit. We will start to connect developers with architects on the TestFit platform. If you are interested in being sent sites, please fill out this form.
TestFit 1.004 Details
* Various bug and stability fixes
* Amenity and facade walls adhere to insets from corner units.
* Fixed a few panel/toolbar layout issues.
* Fixed a small calculation error when lifts are inside the garage.
* Removed duplicate walls near lifts and stairs.
The full changelog can be found here.
This update is live now.