We went to the Dallas, Texas hackathon last weekend--this is an event where teams attempt to build a solution for a problem that can be used the following monday.
- Clifton Harness - UI/UX - TestFit.io
- Ryan Griege - Programming - TestFit.io
- Ryan Fintel - Technical Expert - Whiting Turner
- Chris Cambero - Technical Expert - Whiting Turner
Point clouds and photosphere collection consume jobsite time and generate an inordinate amount of data.
To spatially optimize the setup location of 3D laser scanners across a floor plan to achieve level point density, and minimize photosphere locations.
The Reasons Why
- reduce human error
- accurate planning and budgeting of scan time
- reduce jobsite impact
- reduce redundant data gathering
- reduce processing time
Additional / Future Use Cases:
- fire sprinkler placement
- jobsite wifi placement
- security camera placement
- iot device placement
- speaker placement
- lighting placement
- lawn sprinkler placement
- cell tower placement
- pepperoni placement (on pizza)