TestFit for Office Beta
Head over to www.testfit.io/office to check out the beta. It is a small web application--our first!
If you or your firm would like to indicate a deeper interest in testing the Beta, please follow this link https://blog.testfit.io/officebetaform.
Lease Depth Parameter
- Easily control the desired lease depth--The core will automatically update to fit.
Floor Load Parameter
- Easily generate compliant cores by adjusting the desired floor load or occupancy.
TestFit Commercial Bathrooms
- Building code inspired bathroom configurator with fixture ratios
All of the office beta features are available online at testfit.io/office. In due course the office features will be integrated into TestFit, but as of today they are separate.
New to TestFit 2.11 are a myriad of squished bugs, performance upgrades, and UX tweaks. This update is light on features, but focused on stability.
Specific Length Input
- Property line tool is now easier to control
- All drawing tools get this upgrade
- Image file underlays can be attached to rsd files
- Unit Attachments can now be saved to unit databases
- This makes sharing TestFit content significantly easier
- This much-needed update to the GUI panel adds tabs
- Significantly less scrolling to get to meaningful parameters
- Deal model calculations now use gross revenue instead of net revenue.
- Added a right click context menu for amenity spaces.
- Added a right click option to duplicate units in the unit editor.
- Added a recent color list to the color picker.
- Added a marker at the plan origin.
- Reduced the frequency of short dead end corridors.
- Dynamic unit depth changes now affect the core depth.
- Restored manual creation of buildings on top of surface parking.
Reported Issues & Bug Fixes:- Fixed an error when exporting geometry to Dynamo.
- Fixed amenity spaces inside buildings for gurban sites.
- Fixed a crash when aligning parking column buffers.
- Fixed non-orthographic massing in metric mode.
- Fixed missing stairs in small buildings.
- Fixed missing footprint elements for some sites.
- Clarified the warning text when closing the application with unsaved changes.
TestFit Inc CEO Clifton Harness will be a Presenter at Thornton Tomasetti's AEC Tech 2020