New to TestFit for the 2.3 update is a much needed upgrade to Spaces. Users are now able to specify spaces as retail, voids, conditioned and unconditioned.
- Easily remove parts of buildings with the new void space tool
- This tool will also enable dramatic forms to be created
Single Loaded Spaces
- This toggle allows users to specify if the space is single loaded or double loaded
- This feature can be used to make single-loaded building mass
Advanced Yield on Cost
- The yield on cost tool has been updated to include several additional income and cost buckets
- Multiple Level and Double Height Spaces.
- Single Loaded Spaces.
- Retail, Unconditioned, and Void Spaces.
- Four Detailed Hard Cost Buckets.
- Parking, Retail, and Per-Unit Type Income.
- Space Dragging is More Responsive.
- Significantly reduced the number of crashes due to large buildings.
- Fixed an issue when populating zoning profiles loaded at startup.
- Fixed an error with zoning height reporting.
- Fixed some common areas in outside corners without a corner unit.
- Fixed cases where vertical widths were larger than requested.
- Fixed aggregate development statistics for multi-site plans.